Monday, July 20, 2009

Choose to be a blogger

Today my blog begins, and the truth is I haven’t got anything to tell. I never liked blogs, there were just moments when I thought: "I wish I had a blog in which I could write what I think".


I never liked people who have blogs. What do they want? What are their aspirations? Maybe a pat on the back and a comment: "How funny you are!". I have always thought a blogger is someone aspiring to be funny, someone who thinks he is smarter than others, and of course very creative and different from the rest; a human being unique in the world. I call them cool guys, there are many kinds of cool guys: the cool guy in a club, the cool guy of the beach and now the cool guy of the blog. Everyone with their peculiarities, but with a common characteristic, thinking they are better than you.


But I’ve changed: my users want a blog and now I’m like you, a young blogger. Choose amazing topics, choose funny comments, choose unique jokes, choose to be one step ahead of everyone, choose to go to the forefront of new technologies.


I choose to be a blogger. I choose to be a cookie monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment